This perfect little human has been ours for half of a year.
It blows me away to think of that tiny little baby we brought home. She was perfect. She still is. Now she's a little body full of wiggles and giggles and lots of sounds and tons of curiosity. Everyone--literally, EVERYONE-- told me that it goes so fast. It does. You get tired of hearing it, and then you spend one day of your glorious spring break chilling out in bed in your pjs (for the WHOLE. DAY.) and you realize just how ridiculously fast it went.
We had an impromptu photo shoot this evening, because my camera has been neglected and I always take birthday pictures. Plus, I have barely had a chance to play with the new lens Ty got me for Christmas.
Here's my confession for the day: I told a pregnant coworker, "I know you are probably so tired of hearing this...but it goes so fast. Enjoy every second. Even the zombie moments when you haven't slept and the baby is screaming and you wonder what on Earth you were thinking. Because it goes so. fast."
And now for the photos. I'm doing some more tomorrow because I have a cute Easter outfit, but these were just fun, funny pictures because Isla is beautiful and perfect and because it's been awhile.
She is beautiful. and perfect. and smart and healthy and happy and we are beyond blessed.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love her. And you. The end.
ReplyDelete