a: despite my last post about how important Zach-and-Caitlin babies are to me, there still seem to be no Zach and Caitlin babies on the horizon. boo.
b: my baby is growing out of being a baby. I love that little munchkin. Sometimes I shorten munchkin and call her munch, like the guy on law and order svu, which cracks me up. Her, too. She cracks up when I crack up.
c: I walked out of the bathroom this morning to find my baby standing in her crib. Holding on to the railing. but still. That baby is not being a baby right now and I love watching her grow/miss holding that sleepy little dark-headed munchkin.
d: She crawls in this hilarious reach-with-arms-scooch-with-legs way and I love it. I may or may not hold things that she wants and make her crawl to me just to watch her. And die laughing. Which makes her die laughing. Which I love.
e: Today, one of my students threw their arms around me and yelled, " I LOVE YOU MRS. BLAIR!!! I JUST WANT TO KISS YOU ONE THOUSAND TIMES!!!!" hahhaahaha :) Love my job.
f: three day weekend. woot woot!!
g: so sad about my first year of teaching ending. I love those 2nd graders, so much. So excited to have a relaxing, jobless summer just being a mama. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment