Sunday, May 20, 2012

Why Zach and Caitlin should get married and have babies.

I love my brothers. I am a huge fan of both of them.

Today, let me tell you a little more about my brother Zach.

He is very quiet if you don't know him and sometimes come across as big and hulking and possibly mean, but really its just shyness. He is very shy and unconfrontational, truly.

He is also very, very hilarious. One of the funniest people I know.
He also really likes to fish. Like, a lot. Its basically all he ever does.

Here he is, in all his hulking glory (with a fish):



a disproportionate number of his facebook pictures involve fish.

He is also adventurous. He also is awesome.

And, while I'm shamelessly stealing pictures from facebook, meet Caitlin:



curly headed. intelligent. intelligent. awesome.  hilarious. outdoorsy. adventurous. good with babies. good with cameras. good with rocks--mostly climbing them.

We've been friends for a good long while. That means I've seen baby pictures and videos of Caitlin.

I've been sisters with Zach pretty much my whole life. That means I've seen him as an actual baby.

Let me just tell you, guys. Cuter babies do not exist.
Except for mine. She wins.

So Zach and Caitlin, here's the thing:

I love both of you.
You are both two of my favorite people.
You are both outdoorsy and adventurous and good with kids.
You are both hilarious and awesome.
Caitlin good probably get over Zach's fish thing.
Zach could probably fish while Caitlin climbs rocks.
It would probably be a match made in heaven.

And you were both blond, curly-headed, cherubic, adorable, precious babies.

So could you please just do the world a favor and marry each other? And have precious, chubby, curly-headed cherubic babies? Please?

The world needs you.

The world needs your beautiful babies.

For world peace. I'm sure it would happen. Just showing angry dictators your precious spawn would inspire world peace. It would be incredible. This is your duty to humankind.

And to me.

because I need adorable nieces and nephews. Isla needs beautiful cousins.


UGHPLEASE!??!?!?!?!

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment